Tack Så Mycket Sverige

      
(These photos are all digital, shot with Canon 5D mk|||)
 Location: Lidsköping, Sweden

I spent my last week in Lidsköping and it has been the most perfect getaway I could have wished for. The small town with a population of 25,000 people consists of so much nature and land, wild deers, fresh air, clear water, homegrown foods, the list can go on. Lets also take a minute to appreciate how beautiful the architecture is also! I felt like I was in a completely different world where technology, a successful career and a busy city lifestyle wasn't anything that anyone worried about and it was such an incredible experience to just be in such a peaceful environment to just relax, especially coming from London.

© Cinsy Tam

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | FOLLOW

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment