A Scenic Route In Montenegro

Four days brought thirteen models to shoot, in twenty-six degree heat.



If you follow me on instagram you would have had an insight of my time in Montenegro, but let me give you the low-down anyway. 
A few months ago I was flown out to Montenegro for Starsystem where I had the privilege to shoot with their models. Everything was quite last minute, I was contacted and flown out within a space of 1 week (which worked perfectly with my unorganised/last minute lifestyle).
It was such a great experience for me, I loved every minute of it. 

I didn't really know much about Montenegro (or where it was to be honest) so it was really nice to learn about the country during my stay. I was accompanied by Aco who is a StarSystem representative and a very accommodating, great host. He drove me, fed me and informed me during my whole stay, oh and lets not forget he dealt with my many mood swings very well too (I know, I know, I'm so professional).

Montenegro is located right next to Serbia, I was in the capital which is Podgorica and it was the smallest little city I have ever been in! Everything was in walking distance and they're so proud of their country which was really lovely to see, as we drove from location to location I saw their flags hanging everywhere. From what I gathered, Montenegrin people are very into their health (they're all super skinny), I saw many exercise equipment in parks, people (especially elderly) jogging and they have NO MCDONALD'S in their country! Aco described Montenegro with the word "Naturistic" to me when I arrived and it really was, the country is full of land and beautiful mountains, it was so naturistic and so beautiful. Most of all, what I really loved about Montenegro was that they are such friendly people. We would walk down the street and everyone would say hello to each other no matter what.

Here's an insight of the locations that I shot at, I am so excited to share the images of the locations and beautiful faces that I captured!

 
 


© Cinsy Tam

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | FOLLOW

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment