One Year Anniversary!





I'm scrolling through my blog all the way to the beginning, to 15th April 2015. 
One year ago today. Happy anniversary to me! ...to us!

I rarely look back at my blog and read previous entries so it was really nice to see what I've shot, wore and where I've been. I remember the time I started this blog, I worked so hard in building the layout and working on the template for about three months before even considering writing; I must admit I am very proud and absolutely adore this blog and it wouldn't of happened without the support and the push from some people in my life to make me do this. 

I recently met up with a friend of mine where we were talking about change and how people are so scared of change or being out of their comfort zone that they choose not to and to stick to what they know. I feel like this situation was similar for me just before this blog started as I felt that people would judge and criticise me - I too am not very good at change because the world is full of double standards. We thrive for people be different and that it is ok if others don't understand but at the same time we're be judged for being different and doing our own thing. Maybe that's something to think about, "you do you hunny!"

I didn't really know what I wanted to post for my anniversary entry so Pepo, my amazing best-friend and flatmate photographed me shortly after having my hair done. I love these photos so much, it's something that I would never shoot myself, if I ended up shooting myself. I think living with someone as sassy (if not more), with the same interest and career path as myself is something that will make or break, thankfully for us we have pretty much become husband and wife, we shoot completely differently as you can see from these images.

I guess that's all I have to say for now, but thank you for reading my blog. I am really grateful every time I receive a compliment about it, because at the end of the day I am only winging it and just writing what I like in hope that you do too.

Cinsy
xox

   
 
      

Photographer: Pepo Fernandez
© Cinsy Tam

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | FOLLOW

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment