Aim High And Be Better



 Location: Ap Lei Chau, Hong Kong

"Cinsy, you must have been a princess in your past life or something."
Quoted from my flatmate Josefa which I will forever hold in my heart (I hope I was a princess); she once said it to me after I must have suggested a silly fantasy or idea of some sort. It seems that apparently my imagination runs wild and I aim high with my goals; I'm not talking unicorns and castles as amazing as that would be but I think it's good to have high realistic goals, create targets and work hard for yourself to treat yourself.

I have always had high goals and dreams since I was little, I think for me it's something that I want to bring for my family and friends, after all what is luxury if there is nobody to spend it with? I am mostly inspired by my auntie Phoebe who lives in Hong Kong, she is almost everything that I want to be. Strong, independent and kind. I always look forward to visiting her the most, seeing the way she lives gives me an insight of all possibilities.

I have no idea what 2016 has for me but I'm sure it will be as amazing as this year has been for me, I'm not very good at keeping to resolutions so (stolen from my cousin) my New Years resolution for 2016 is to be better!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Photos by Liberty Dye

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | FOLLOW

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment