Louis Vuitton Series 3

 


 After seeing so many pictures on Instagram from my uni classmates whilst in Hong Kong, it was on my to-do list that I must visit the LV Series 3 exhibition.
I must say, I do love a good exhibition that considers the set and the display of the work too because I really do think it enhances the experience. I thoroughly enjoyed walking through to each room, firstly being greeted with Louis Vuitton's trunk and feeling like the room was spinning. I enjoyed watching the ladies at their work bench building the clutch itself and walking into a room designed like I was at the show itself watching the models walk from the Fall/Winter 2015 show. 

Thinking back to the exhibition I wish it showed me more about Nicolas Ghesquière's thought process and inspiration to this season. He brought such a bold and edgy look to the collection and still keeping them feminine; the modern femme where women can express their own by mixing and matching pieces. I felt that he didn't directly show how his brain worked, how he came to the final outcome of the season and where he drew his inspirations from but don't let that stop you from visiting! I always say that I fell in love with galleries and exhibitions late, I never understood or appreciated how great it really is to see the work with your own eyes because it will never be like the pictures; so see it all with your own eyes.

My two absolute favourites has to be the adorable pastel pink clutch and the gold sequin shirt and skirt, now these two pieces I would really love to get my hands on. The exhibition isn't on for long, so visit LV Series 3, stop by and get your hands on a free poster and some stickers!

Cinsy
xox
© Cinsy Tam

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | FOLLOW

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment