Hair Update: Lighter, Greyer, Whiter

I am wearing a pink appliqué bra from Topshop and the red bralet from River Island. Calvin Klien knickers and my mom jeans from Urban Outfitters. My rings are from And Other Stories and Ted Baker.

Thank you once again Adrian at Pierre & James! I have been thinking for a while to go lighter and I love it so much. 
This time I went lighter all over including my roots and completed with a more ashy toner. My hair became so white and grey, isn't it amazing how one day I had black hair and my hair has actually come to a point where it has reached a white blonde (parts of it anyway). And still my hair is in such great condition; I think (once again) both myself and Adrian are impressed with it. Talks of going completely full blonde have been surfacing, but for now I am so happy with this colour.

I noticed that most of my grey/ashy toner washed out after my first wash from my pamper session at the salon, I am so sad about that but determined to get it back (if there are any toners/brands/products you recommend please do let me know as I do want that beautiful colour back). I have been using Bleach London; Silver Conditioner and I have felt that it did amazingly. It kept the yellow tones out as well as conditioning my hair staying soft, but at the moment I have nothing else to compare it to as Bleach London is the only product I have used which has done my hair wonders!

See BEFORE pictures of my hair by clicking here

Sending my love to the team at Pierre & James, I cant wait to start playing around and adding temporary colours to it!

~ Cinsy ~
© Cinsy Tam

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | FOLLOW

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment