Sakura twice in a year

My gilet is from River Island, carrying a Longchamp bag and my necklace is Mayrafedane.
✈ Location: Frutillar, South Chile

During my time in Chile I managed to experience spring for the second time in a year as their winter is our summer and who wouldn't love that?  So here I am in Frutillar enjoying the beautiful Sakura among the wooden, German architecture. Frutillar is a small town on the coast, it's so peaceful and has the freshest air. Being in the city a lot, I take for granted how nice it is to breath in fresh air!
I am a huge fan of statement pieces whether that be a faux fur gilet or a sparkling necklace, which I have matched with a roll neck; one of my essential items of clothing as they match with everything and keep the outfit sleek. Visiting Chile in their cold season gave me the perfect opportunity to make the most of my love for faux fur pieces and even buy myself some more.

Cinsy
xox

Photos by Pepo Fernandez

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | FOLLOW

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment