Best of 2016!

Amongst the really annoying memes of self failure, this year I did not have a shitty year. 
~
2016 was a really good year for me, I met really lovely people on the way who have become genuine friends and closer to those who I thought I was already close with. A lot of things have changed for me this year especially in my photography. This year I have shot 114 faces, worked with 9 different modelling agencies and travelled to 2 different countries to shoot.

I am so excited to see what's to come for 2017 because it can only get better, I crave it.
Below are a selection of my favourite images and beautiful people that I really enjoyed crossing paths with from last year
Thank you 2016, you were a treat!
                

   

               









      







































 

     











HAPPY NEW YEAR!

© Cinsy Tam 

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | FOLLOW

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment